Saturday, May 10, 2014

Revamped Look for Steele Canyon Residence Patio




This private residence at Steele Canyon Golf Course had an old concrete patio that the homeowner wanted to renew and not have to tear out.  Project Manager Scott Tischler discussed the homeowner's options and came up with a solution for the beat up concrete. Scott's crew applied a custom color blend of our 11-10 System which consists of a coat of Westcoat EC-11 Water-Based Epoxy and then a coat of Westcoat SC-10 Acrylic Topcoat. The customer was happy with this tough, low sheen, and easy to clean coating. 







6 comments:

  1. This looks like a really nice protective coating. I should try some of this out with my deck. It could do it a lot of good.

    http://www.permashell.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That seems as if a really wonderful protective finish. I would try some of this away along with my own patio. It could possibly get it done many beneficial.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to get something like this done. I think it would be a nice change from just the plain old boring color. It is a easy way to dress up you patio without having to do a lot of work. I wonder how much it costs though.

    Alena | http://www.gmcoatings.com/Deck-Coating-Torrance-CA.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. This concrete on this patio looks incredible! I really like the darker color edging on the concrete. I didn't know you could use concrete coating to color the concrete. I would like to do something like this in my yard. Does anyone know of a business that I could call about coating concrete? I would like to look more into it.

    http://www.ctiofthedesert.com/services.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing the content related to wood decking for ones houses. It is a really nice and informative blog. Even we deal in similar services. We at ABS Woods is a premium Brazilian Hardwood Retailer. Our low overhead allows us to pass on savings to our Customers. We offer top quality premium grade decking with minimal imperfection or bowing. We frequently visit our customers to verify their installation, provide tips, and monitor our products. Many of the photos you see on this site come from our customers. To know more, visit our website today!
    ABS Wood

    ReplyDelete

Let us know what you think...