Thursday, December 5, 2013

We Can Waterproof Your Decks and Walkways - Call Today!


Protect and beautify your decks with a waterproof coating installed by Life Deck.  Our coating installations provide reliable moisture barriers that are available in a multitude of textures, finishes, and patterns.  Perfect for multi-family balcony decks and walkways, Life Deck's waterproof coatings are a necessity when protecting your decks from the elements.
Life Deck has specialized in both indoor and outdoor surface coatings for over 30 years. Let our highly trained and knowledgeable staff help you choose the proper coating to match your needs.

1 comment:

  1. I'd love to get my deck waterproofed. It rains a lot where I live and I don't want the wood to warp. I spent so much time building my deck and I definitely don't want it ruined. Maybe I'll find time to waterproof it this fall. http://www.deckem.com

    ReplyDelete

Let us know what you think...